Macro is committed to the communities we work and live in.
Our community involvement includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring employment opportunities are given to local people first
- Providing opportunities for First Nations communities by communicating with band offices to ensure that jobs are made available
- Assisting the Fort St. John Child Development Centre by becoming involved in services and programs designed to help special and typical needs children
- Volunteering time and resources to Peace River North School District in Fort St. John, B.C.
- Participating in “Project Heavy Duty” by training high school students in the safe operation of heavy equipment
- Investing in British Columbia’s skilled labour workforce by training apprentices
- Supporting local 4-H clubs by participating in the knowledge, leadership, citizenship and personal development of young people
- Sponsoring sports and recreation clubs in the Fort St. John area